Saturday, March 22, 2008

HappyBirthdayahBOY!:D

shall upload pics soon I guess. its sunday tomorrow,and there's this thing called work :( NNBCBBBBBBBBB :((( everyone is thinking about whats up on a sunday morning, sunday afternoon , sunday evening but I don't see a choice . yawns.

after a day or rather, a day & a half of workless, I don't very much remember going back to Nokia anymore. I hope I can have more time for me & myself.

anyway on goodfriday, aft work headed to dar 's aunty hse for BBQ.. its simply just a day for everyone to catch up & laughs... ;)

Saturday, my off day which is TODAY... went over to CDC & you know wtf. it says closes @ 12 PM BUT YOU KNOW THE NET SAYS 3. I was total boiling because firstly I was fucking alone Secondly I fuckiNg hell took a cab. walao. I almost cry I tell you

Headed home , met up angeline mei mei @ Bugis to buy our biao di/ge present. Bought a cake then.... Hmmm... & I SAW CECILIA. like been years?! We were on phone before that,,,,, Hahahaha.

So, went pasir ris for BBQ and his friends were like WOW! many many people. and it indeed allow me to miss my OE gatherings. where we used to hang as a group.... awww~ soon people!

No comments: